There has been a sharp rise in the crime incidents in Delhi in the last few years. The rise in crime incidents is so high that it is now considered as the most unsafe place in the country. Though, it holds very significant position in political map of India. Hence GPS Tracker for Car & Tracking Devices for Cars in Delhi has become much important to minimize these crime incidents. Once you install GPS tracking devices for cars, you are then able to track the exact position of your car fleet.
The Top 3 Tracking Devices for Cars in Delhi are as follows:
- GPS Gaadi
The features of GPS Gaadi include high sensitive GPS chipset, Built- in GSM and GPS antenna, real time tracking, Voice monitoring function, Built-in acceleration sensor for vibration alarm, Check location via platform, Tele-cut off (petrol / electricity) function and many more. You can say it is the best of all GPS Tracking Device for Cars available in Delhi.
- Zubie ZK30012M GPS Tracker
It is the best device for your car. It ensures safe driving monitoring. You can train your new driver. It causes alerts for excessive speed compared, real time GPS tracking. In addition, there is a fuel finder to locate economical fuel near you. Moreover, it creates alerts for oil changes, worn batteries, engine lights and the low fuel.
- Optimus Real Time GPS Tracker
It is a GL300-style tracker that possesses a dedicated Smartphone application. The app enables proper management of data which your tracker creates for you. It sends alerts for speeding, battery status and panic. It has Applications available for both Android and iPhone.
So buy any of the above GPS Tracking Device for Cars and ensure security of your vehicle.
Benefits of above GPS Tracking Device for Cars:
There are plenty of benefits of using GPS Tracking Device for Cars. Due to time and space constraint, we will mention only a few of its benefits here. Here we go.
- It reduces your operating expenses as it enables you to choose the short and the convenient routes for your car fleet. That in turn saves your time fuel as well. Better management of fuel and time saves your hard earned money.
- Suppose if your driver gets stuck in a traffic jam, with a proper fleet management system, you can guide him/her to avoid jam packed roads.
- It helps you in managing your road trips more efficiently as you are able to make more informed decisions.
- You are better able to optimize your resources. You get in real time and detailed insights on the driver behavior, fuel usage and engine idling etc.
- Insurance companies provide you special discounts if your vehicle fleet is equipped with GPS tracking Systems. Your premium amount can get reduced by more than 35%.
- It reduces over speeding of vehicles and minimizes fuel consumption.
- And the most important benefit is that it keeps your clients happy which is a paramount to running a successful transportation business.