E-learning industry is at their highest boom in current years and the same goes with 2D animation industry.
The eLearning companies are incorporating 2D and 3D animation to make curriculum more interesting and playful to cope up with. Various e-learning companies in India are providing their services and are very experienced and knowledgeable.
What is e-learning?
E-learning is conducted via electronic media, typically on the Internet. E-learning companies are providing the range of knowledge-based services. E-learning has proved to be the best means in the corporate sector, especially when training programs are conducted by MNCs for professionals across the globe and employees are able to acquire important skills.
What is the scope of animation and 2D animation?
With an immense scope of its own, animation industry is at its boom these days and the demand of animation companies is rising day by day. Animation industry not only encompasses various movies but now it also covers within its ambit shows, TV channels, cartoons and many other things.
What is the difference between 2D and 3D animation?
A 2D dimensional animation deals more with drawing and framing and is the base of 3D animation. Animators of 2D create frames to define a sequence that is then moved at varying speeds to create the illusion of motion. 3D comes with more depth and is more realistic. The texture, lighting, and colour of the 3D objects are modified using software programs Film, advertising, video, and gaming is the fast-growing fields of 3D animation.
What are the benefits of e-learning?
- Highly Scalable – Quick creation and communication of new policies, training, ideas, and concepts can be done through e-learning.
- Capacitive & Consistent– Using e-learning allows educators to achieve a great degree of coverage for their target audience, and it ensures that the message is communicated in a consistent fashion.
- High Learning Retention –It is a well-known fact that people tend to grasp more through graphical images as compared to other modes of learning.
- Better Savings –Savings are in regard to time and money.
- Measurement of Activity and ROI – If you are using a learning management system to deliver e-learning, then tracking learner progress is a piece-of-cake, and reporting on this activity is just as simple.
- Carbon footprint is reduced –E-learning is based on the environmental friendly habit of using less paper as one will get all its study material in electronic form only.
- Flexibility at its best – Using e-learning, you can give employees and students the freedom to learn at their own convenience, and at a pace that is right for them. Remote location staff can now also be trained in the same fashion as one is receiving onsite training.
What are the requirements for conducting e-learning courses?
The most basic requirement is of an electronic device like laptops, personal computer, even a tablet and many other such devices. The other basic requirement is of Internet to connect to a website providing such instructor-led online training courses.There are certainly more basic requirements of conducting an online course without which a person may find it difficult to do such classes. Various 2D animation companies in India are also providing various services.