There is no denying that the banking sector is one of the fastest growing industries at present. Due to this, several people are seeking to work within this sector. Well, banks have grown in terms of products and services. And this has led them to recruit more people so that they can cope with the demand for their services. There are several banks available out there that you can choose to work with. If you are looking forward to working with one of the leading and reputed banks, then ICICI is here which offer a number of job opportunities to people.
ICICI offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retails customers. It has a vast network of branches and maintains its presence in several countries including India. In their excellent services, they have iMobile smart Keys, ICICI merchant services, Money2India, Extra home loans, contactless credit and debit cards, my savings rewards, Block chain Technology and many others. When it comes to the job options available in this leading bank, here is the list of positions you can apply to become the part of ICICI family.
- Deputy Branch Manager
- Relationship Manager- Personal loan and Credits
- Relationship Manager- Wealth
- Relationship Manager-Business Loans Group
- Probationary Officer
- Sales Officer
- Branch Manager
- Relationship Manager- Auto
- Branch Sales Manager-Mortgage
When it comes to their recruitment process, there are multiple stages that you have to face to land a rewarding job.
- The first stage is to apply for the position. They allow job seekers to apply online for the current job openings that match your profile. The best thing is that you can register in their database so that you couldn’t miss any opportunity.
- In their shortlisting process, they check age, educational qualification, and work experience. Once you are shortlisted for an opening, they will contact you.
- Before the interview, you have to go through an online personality profile questionnaire.
- As a part of the interview, you will be required to submit certain documents.
- For the face to face interview, they will decide a time, date, and venue. It can be carried out either in person or video conference.
- After your selection, you will be provided with the details of job role, location, and compensation. It will be a formal offer to join the company.
- Once you have accepted the offer, the next thing will be to get a medical check-up done and then your registration process will initiate.
- Before joining, the organization will conduct a background verification depending on the documents you might be submitted.
To reach the interview process, it is important to find the available job vacancies. And for this need, you should rely on the internet. The leading online job portals such as Monster India can be found out there. This source will provide you with a great platform that connects job seekers to the potential employers. When you need to know about ICICI Bank Careers, you just have to type the same in the keyword search box available on the website and a number of jobs will appear to apply online. So begin your search for a dream job now!
Kajal Tyagi is a writer and blogger who writes on varied subjects ranging from social, travel, digital and content marketing. She keeps herself updated about the latest job, career, and marketing trends. In her free time, you can find her reading and hanging out with friends.